You are about to make a Momentus decision. Congratulations.
If you have gotten to this page but have not yet viewed our work, you’re in luck, because we designed this page to walk you through examples of our work at varying prices. But first, a few thoughts on pricing. We believe our films are in a category by themselves. We bring a high level of creativity to every project we take on, and at the core, is you. Where we shine is how we creatively express the real you. We know this because each of our wedding films is distinct. We value your story as much as you do, and it shows, and we’re proud of that distinction. View the work. Feel the difference.
On budgeting, if you’re still in the opening stages, please budget for your wedding film at least equal to your photography. It’s important. More important than flowers which will wilt the day after your wedding. We love flowers, don’t get us wrong, but maybe you don’t need 200 bunches of hydrangeas when 100 will suffice. Just saying.
Whichever package you select, know that with it comes our super team of talent, our full devotion to you on that day, and a one-of-a-kind edit to treasure always. Each package includes two videographers at your service for the day. You choose what kind of film you want: A Short Film; A Featurette; or a Feature Film. See prices and examples of each type of film here. Click on each tab below to watch examples of the films and imagine which type and length of presentation you most want. Book us. You can decide after you receive your Film whether or not you still want to add on the full ceremony, or toasts and first dances or reception highlights. Much of each of those will already be included in your Film. (If you want to add on Rehearsal Dinner coverage, we would need to know that in advance obviously.) See our “Options” section for A La Carte pricing on each of those items.
- “Short Film” * 5-7 minute film. $3K.
- “Featurette Film”* 8-12 minute film. $3,500.
- “Feature Film” * 15-25 minute film. $4K.
Here are some examples of our 5-7 minute Short Films:
Destin Beach Wedding with Super 8mm add-on:
Sandestin Beach Wedding with two-week turnaround add-on: (played at their bigger reception back home!)
Pensacola Church Wedding and Waterfront Reception:
* Six hours includes two hours of bridal/groom prep, one hour ceremony set up, ceremony plus two hours at your reception.
Gulf Breeze Private Home Waterfront Wedding with Rehearsal Dinner Add-On:
Pensacola Waterfront Wedding with Super 8mm:
Destin Emerald Grande Waterfront Wedding:
Pensacola Historic Downtown Wedding with Super 8mm Add-On:
Seaside Wedding with Super 8mm Add-On:
Feature Film package includes eight hours of wedding day coverage, plus two hours of additional free coverage. Choose one:
• Two-hour pre-wedding couple interview and B-roll session.
• Two-hour rehearsal dinner coverage.
The beauty of A-La-Carte Add-ons is that you have a no-risk approach to your wedding film package. Not sure whether or not the Film you choose will satisfy your video expectations? Not a problem. We keep all the footage till we know you are fully satisfied, giving you the chance to buy whichever additional edited sections you want. Here are the prices for the most popular add-ons:
• Full Ceremony Edit. $500
• Reception Toasts and First Dances: $200
• Reception Highlights: $300
Another benefit to the add-on approach is that nobody really knows what will happen on your wedding day until it happens, and customizing your wedding film after the fact gives you the power of hindsight in knowing which parts you really do for sure want to buy or not: Who will give the surprising toast of the century, or not so much; how incredible the music of your ceremony actually turned out to be, or if an incredible dance number broke out during the reception. Not to worry, we’ve got it all on film.
• Rehearsal Dinner Toasts and Highlight Film: $600 (This add-on must be booked ahead of time. A great gift for the hosts of the rehearsal dinner to add on!) Includes two hours of coverage, plus light edit of full toasts and celebration highlights.
• Super 8mm “vintage style” footage.
• “A Kiss of 8mm” Eight minutes of Super 8mm (3 rolls), includes all film, processing and transfer costs, plus Super 8mm videographer and camera…$900
• “A Longer Kiss” 12 minutes of Super 8mm (5) rolls, including all costs…$1,200.
• Reception Video “Confessional” Booth …$600
Youʼve seen the come-back of the photo booth. This is the same idea, but tricked out for guests that want to give you a video message. This way, you open up the opportunity for guests to give you special well wishes, or funny stories, in a private setting. No interrupting the party to ask guests if theyʼd like to say something on video, and perfect for both the shy of public speaking and a draw for hams too. Editing still part of the package, and time limits are suggested. $600 includes a manned four-hour video booth, plus editing! Here’s an entertaining video booth excerpt:
• Save The Date Video Invitation…$600 We film your love story months before your wedding so that you can send our edited Save the Date Video Invitation to all your friends online, via email and on Facebook. Includes two hours of filming plus the edit! (Add Super 8mm for $600.) This Save The Date also includes Super 8mm, fyi.
• Two-week turnaround…$800
• One-month turnaround…$400
• Live webcast of your ceremony…ask us.
To book your date, we ask half the cost and the balance by the wedding day. If it helps you get a better wedding film, we welcome payments in thirds; one third to book; one third by your wedding, and the final one third before we deliver the final edit.
Checks and Credit Cards accepted.